Take a trip back to the day's of yesteryear and discover the rich pioneering history of Australia with this full day tour to the Historic Village Herberton. Also included on this tour are visits to Kuranda Lookout, Barron Falls and the iconic Bridges Cafe.
Highlights of this full day tour to Historic Village Herberton include:
- Award winning Historical Herberton Village
- Step back in time on a historical tour
- Admire the views from the Kuranda Lookout
- Barron Falls
- Devonshire morning tea at Mt Uncle Distillary/Bridges Cafe
- Rocky Creek War Memorial Park
- Old fashioned, home cooked country style lunch
- Ride the Tinlander train
- Herberton Mining Museum
- Try your luck at tin mining
The tour departs from Cairns at approximately 8am arriving back by 5:30pm.
For more information including prices and to make your booking please visit Historic Village Herberton on the Experience Oz website.