When: Friday 30 March to Monday 2 April 2018
The Easter Long Weekend is only six weeks away! Plan a four day mini-break and relax in comfort at Belleuve at Trinity Beach and enjoy the beginning of the "dry season" in the Cairns region.
With lower daily temperature and lower humidity it's the perfect time to visit Cairns and the surrounding areas. The rainforest and mountains will be a luscious green and the creeks, rivers and waterfalls will still be flowing well. It's still very warm in April, both day and night, although you may want to pack for a surprise cooler night or morning.
With the conclusion of the lengthy "wet season" the time is perfect for visiting the hinterland areas that are green, lush and the water is still thundering down the numerous waterways and cascading over the towering waterfalls. Some of the areas that are recommended for a visit include:
- Kuranda Train and Skyrail
- Day trip to Cape Tribulation and the Daintree Rainforest
- A scenic drive around the waterfall loop
- A visit to the lush Atherton Tablelands
- Hiking through Mossman Gorge
- An eco cruise down the Daintree River
- Water water rafting down the Tully, Barron and Russell rivers.
Visit Bellevue at Trinity Beach Tours Page for more information on local attractions and tours, or ask one of our friendly reception staff to recommend and book day trips for you.
Book your Cairns Easter Holiday at Trinity Beach in a stylish one, two or three bedroom apartment located right on Trinity Beach. BOOK NOW